Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What i put my hunny through for a dole whip

The date: April 24, 2008

The cast: My boyfriend and I. (and of course a Dole Whip)

Although he doesnt think its funny. My boyfriend went through a lot on Apr 24 just so his little princess (thats what he called me at the end of the day) could get a dole whip. Any other guy would have drawn a line but not my guy.

Okay our day started at CiCi's Pizza. We wanted to eat before we got to the park cause everyone knows that disney food is mega expensive and right now we shouldnt be spending too much extra money. While we ate we decided we would go to Hollywood Studios so my boyfriend could watch the Block Party Bash (he likes his Pixar charcters) We filled up on pizza (Since this might also be the last time we eat at CiCi's.) and made our way to the Studios.

We parked the car and boarded the tram. I went thru the bag check in a timely manner. It was a little too early to sit and wait for the Bash to begin so we grabbed a times guide to see what shows were playing. Lights Motors Action was playing at 1:20 it was 1:18. He had never seen the show before and really wanted to see it. He said i dont think we can make it. I said no im sure we can, i grabbed his hand and started dodging other guests left and right. We got there and he heard tire skids and he said oh no it started, we cant get in. I saw that they were still letting other guests in and i told him don't worry they are just warming up (of course a little fib on my part but he could get over it) We got seated at the top of the bleachers and watched the show. He enjoyed the show.

After LMA, he wanted to go see Indiana Jones he hadnt seen this yet either). Sadly we didnt have the same luck as we did before. So we browsed thru a few stores and then sat Hollywood Blvd in the middle, on the left side and waited paitently. My boyfriend started to grow impaitent with waiting and finally the Bash started. i was anxious to see if i picked my "good seats" turns out i sort of did. I was close to Boo and all the other monsters. I snapped some good pictures (which i will upload after i move and have computer access) Got pushed and shoved and watched the rest of the show.

Then we headed to Indiana Jones again to watch the next show 4:00. The current time was about 3:28. My boyfriend was iffy about waitin so long for the show, i told him if we go in and wait now we would get good seats and its covered so the sun wont be beamin on you. He gave in and we waited for the show.

While we were waiting, he told me he just wanted to go home when we were done here. I wanted to go to MK and get a Dole Whip. We had a "nothing fight" i almost ended up in tears and said fine we dont have to go to MK. I really dont want a Dole Whip that much. Well the good boyfriend that he is knew that i was lying and said we could go but i "owed" him. I said i'll do anything for my dole whip.

Indiana Jones started. He thought the show was ok, he liked LMA better and decided he would never do Indiana Jones again. We left the park in our car and headed to MK.

We contemplated over parking at TTC or Contempary. Deciding for the latter, we parked boarded the monorail (i wanted to record Por Favor on my phone so when i "homesick" i'll have it at my fingertips.) We made a beeline for Adventureland and i pointed at Aloha Isle. My boyfriend looked at the line of guests waiting . I said see im not the only one who wants a Dole Whip . I waited my turn in line and finally it was my turn. I decided on the Pineapple Float. I was so happy i finally got to taste the Dole Whip. My boyfriend said was all that worth it? I said yes. He asked me what i wanted to do next? I told him it didnt matter. We decided on watching Philarmagic then we would leave. Before exiting the park we stopped by Main Street Bakery, i got a white choc peanut butter cup (cant get enough of those) and my boyfriend got a rice krispee treat.

And that was the end of our last day at the parks for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment