Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Most memorable day at Disney...EVER!

The date: October 9, 2007

The cast: My boyfriend (at the time he was my co-worker/friend) and me

The reason: Food and Wine Festival

(This is all from memory. I don't remember every detail since it was almost 3 years ago.)


One day, E and I were talking at work. Somehow the topic of F&W came up and somehow I invited E to go with me. We made plans to go together on our day off.

We headed to Hollywood Studios first. The first ride we rode together was Rockin Roller Coaster. After the ride, we took a PhotoPass picture in front of the guitar. The CM who took our picture told us to hold hands or kiss. We shook our heads and said no, we're just friends. ;)

(Side note: I did like E at the time and E liked me but neither of us thought that the other liked us back.)

I don't remember what else we did at the Studios but soon we headed to Epcot. Once again whenever we took a PhotoPass picture the CM would tell us to kiss or hold hands. Every time we would laugh and say "No, we're just friends."

We ate and drank around the world. We had some sake. Til this day, I will say gross sake and he will always say "delicious sake".

I know something "magical" happened that day because all day CM insisted on us be more than friends. Sometime after that, we officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. We both look as this day as our anniversary date and that is why October 9, 2007 is the most memorable day at Disney ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment